Name - Acmaea
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Sperm-specific surface antigenicity common to seven animal phyla.
- Patterns of growth, longevity and recruitment of intertidal limpets in New South Wales.
- Limpet radulae: the relationship between intertidal height and radula length in temperate and tropical limpets.
- Note on the preservation of a limpet in living position from the Late Cretaceous, Seymour Island, Antarctica.
- Illustrations of Cenozoic molluscan type specimens preserved in The University Museum, The University of Tokyo. Part 1. Four species of Patellogastropoda described as Acmaea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life