Name - Seriatopora caliendrum
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Toxicological effects of two organic ultraviolet filters and a related commercial sunscreen product in adult corals.
- Species variability in the response to elevated temperature of select corals in north-western Philippines.
- First instance of settlement by cryopreserved coral larvae in symbiotic association with dinoflagellates.
- Experimental observation of microplastics invading the endoderm of anthozoan polyps.
- Fluorescent protein expression in temperature tolerant and susceptible reef-building corals.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life