Name - Neoglyphidodon nigroris
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Insight into biting diversity to capture benthic prey in damselfishes (Pomacentridae).
- Habitat selection and aggression as determinants of fine-scale partitioning of coral reef zones in a guild of territorial damselfishes.
- Direct and indirect effects of interspecific competition in a highly partitioned guild of reef fishes.
- Karyological Analysis and Nucleolar Organizer Region of Benh's damselfish, Neoglyphidodon nigroris (Perciformes, Pomacentridae).
- Stable isotope analysis reveals trophic diversity and partitioning in territorial damselfishes on a low-latitude coral reef.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life