Name - Acmaea (Collisella) dorsuosa
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The study of the role of organismic and cellular reactions in the adaptation to dilution in intertidal molluscs.
- Distribution of Collisella dorsuosa (Gould) in Osaka Bay.
- On the salinity and temperature control of vertical distribution of some intertidal and upper sublittoral molluscs.
- Non methylene interrupted dienoic fatty acids in molluscs from the Sea of Japan.
- [Thermostability of the organism of closely related species of bottom invertebrates in connection with distribution in the upper zones of the sea.].
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life