Name - Mya truncata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Guide for Identifying Select Bivalve Species Common to Southeast Alaska.
- Insights from the Shell Proteome: Biomineralization to Adaptation.
- Coastal waters freshening and extreme seasonality affect organic matter sources, quality, and transfers in a High Arctic fjord (Young Sound, Greenland).
- Cryptosporidium and Giardia in locally harvested clams in Iqaluit, Nunavut.
- Clams and potential foodborne Toxoplasma gondii in Nunavut, Canada.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life