Name - Alepocephalus bicolor
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- New species of the family Alepocephalidae (Osteichthyes, Salmoniformes) from the underwater ridges of the tropical Indian Ocean.
- Further notes on the fish types in the R. I.M.S. 'Investigator' collections (1884-1926).
- Catch and biology of Alepocephalus bicolor (Alcock, 1891) from the southwest coast of India.
- Length at maturity and relationship between weight and total length of five deep-sea fishes from the, Andaman and Nicobar Islands of India, North-eastern Indian Ocean.
- Oogenesis and Ovarian Health Problems in Economically Important Fishes from Different Habitats Potentially Affected by Pollution in Thailand.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life