Name - Trachinotus botla
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Aspects of the biology and life history of largespot pompano, Trachinotus botla, in South Africa.
- Potential influence of a marine heatwave on range extensions of tropical fishes in the eastern Indian Ocean-Invaluable contributions from amateur observers.
- Understanding growth relationships of African cymothoid fish parasitic isopods using specimens from museum and field collections.
- Three new species of acanthocephalans (Palaeacanthocephala) from marine fishes collected off the East Coast of South Africa.
- Novel information on the morphology, phylogeny and distribution of camallanid nematodes from marine and freshwater hosts in South Africa, including the description of Camallanus sodwanaensis n. sp.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life