Name - Cynoglossus lida
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Muscle fibre diameter and its relationship with body shape and size in some marine fish.
- Proportion of different muscle fibres and their orientation in the myotomal and fin muscles of fish in relation to swimming activity.
- Biology of two co-occurring tonguefishes, Cynoglossus arel and C. lida (Pleuronectiformes: Cynoglossidae), from Indian waters.
- Growth dynamics of myotomal muscle fibres and their relationship with somatic development in some marine teleosts.
- Length-weight relationship of three Cynoglossus species (C. puncticeps, C. lingua and C. lida) from Chilika lagoon, India.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life