Name - Salvelinus confluentus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Evaluating the evolutionary mechanisms maintaining alternative mating strategies in a simulated bull trout (Salvelinus confluentus) population.
- Engaging Stakeholders to Develop a Decision Support Model of Conservation Risk and Management Capacity to Prioritize Investments in Bull Trout Recovery.
- Combining expert knowledge of a threatened trout distribution with sparse occupancy data for climate-related projection.
- Development and testing of diagnostic molecular markers to differentiate among three species of Salvelinus: Arctic char, Dolly Varden, and Bull trout.
- Modelling migratory behaviour and habitat use of fish in a large, uninterrupted river network: A case study of a migratory salmonid.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life