Name - Pomacanthus maculosus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Environmental Extremes Are Associated with Dietary Patterns in Arabian Gulf Reef Fishes.
- Consequences of marine barriers for genetic diversity of the coral-specialist yellowbar angelfish from the Northwestern Indian Ocean.
- Length-weight relationships and condition factor of five marine fish species from Bushehr Province, Persian Gulf, Iran.
- Pseudanuretes anfoozi n. sp. (Copepoda: Siphonostomatoida: Caligidae) from the yellowbar angelfish Pomacanthus maculosus (Forsskal) in coral reefs off Iraq.
- Growth impacts in a changing ocean: insights from two coral reef fishes in an extreme environment.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life