Name - Sander lucioperca
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Morphological and molecular characterization of Eustrongylides excisus larvae (Nematoda: Dioctophymatidae) in Sander lucioperca (L.) from Northern Turkey.
- The effects of age-at-maturation on the parameters of a biphasic Lester growth model in Sander lucioperca.
- Analysis and Evaluation of Nutritional Composition in Muscle of Wild and Farmed Pike-perch Sander lucioperca.
- Predatory fish species as indicators of biodiversity: their distribution in environmental gradients in small and mid-sized rivers in Eastern Europe.
- A nitrogen factor for European pike-perch (Sander lucioperca), northern pike (Esox lucius), and sheatfish (Silurus glanis) fillets.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life