Name - Cubiceps pauciradiatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The Loop Current and the abundance of larval Cubiceps pauciradiatus (Pisces: Nomeidae) in the Gulf of Mexico: evidence for physical and biological interaction.
- Age and growth of Cubiceps pauciradiatus larvae (Nomeidae) from the eastern tropical Atlantic Ocean.
- Schools of large yellowfin (Thunnus albacares) concentrated by foraging on a monospecific layer of Cubiceps pauciradiatus, observed in the eastern tropical Atlantic.
- Spatial distribution of Cubiceps pauciradiatus (Perciformes: Nomeidae) in the tropical Indian Ocean and its importance in the diet of large pelagic fishes.
- Description of Four New Records and a Key to the Stromateiod Fishes in Taiwan.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life