Name - Chaenophryne draco
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- On the esca light organ and its associated light-guiding structures in the deep-sea anglerfish Chaenophryne draco (Pisces, Ceratioidei).
- The ceratioid anglerfishes of Australia.
- The ceratioid anglerfishes (Lophiiformes: Ceratioidei) of New Zealand.
- New Bermuda fish, including six new species and forty-three species hitherto unrecorded from Bermuda.
- Deep-sea anglerfishes (Lophiiformes: Ceratioidei) from off northeastern. Brazil, with remarks on the ceratioids reported from the Brazilian Exclusive Economic Zone.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life