Name - Forcipiger longirostris
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The yellow longnose butterflyfishes.
- Prey capture in long-jawed butterflyfishes (Chaetodontidae): The functional basis of novel feeding habits.
- [Long-nosed butterfly fish of the genus Forcipiger Jordan & McGregor, 1898.]
- Sound production in the longnose butterflyfishes (genus Forcipiger): cranial kinematics, muscle activity and honest signals.
- On the gut content, community structure and potential using of butterfly fishes (Chaetodontidae) as bioindicators for coral reefs status.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life