Name - Acanthogobius lactipes
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Habitat and ecology of goby fishes in Lakes Shinjiko and Nakaumi.
- Selection of spawning habitat by several gobiid fishes in the subtidal zone of a small temperate estuary.
- Spawning nests of six goby species in a newly-established fish-way on the Onga River estuary barrage.
- Comparison of predation risks for small fishes in salt marsh microhabitats in Lake Hinuma, eastern Japan, using tethering experiments.
- Record of Four New Host Species for Glochidia of the Freshwater Unionid Mussel Nodularia douglasiae in Experimental Tanks.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life