Name - Dipturus laevis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- First evidence of persistent organic contaminants as potential anthropogenic stressors in the Barndoor Skate Dipturus laevis.
- The survival of rajids discarded in the New England scallop dredge fisheries.
- The seasonal distribution and abundance of barndoor skate on Georges Bank based on scallop dredge surveys.
- Questioning assumptions of trophic behavior in a broadly ranging marine predator guild.
- Combined COI barcode-based methods to avoid mislabelling of threatened species of deep-sea skates.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life