Name - Maulisia mauli
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- New data on the fishes of the family Searsiidae (Salmoniformes, Alepocephaloidei) from the south eastern Atlantic.
- Deep-sea pelagic fishes in the collection of r/v 'Fiolent' in the Gulf of Guinea and adjacent areas.
- New species of fishes of the family Searsiidae (Salmoniformes, Alepocephaloidei) from the eastern Atlantic Ocean.
- Technique of making fish illustration 12: how and when to use carbon dust, part 2.
- Rare fishes including first records of thirteen species from British Columbia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life