Name - Lefua costata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Osteology of Oreonectes platycephalus Guenther, 1868 (Balitoridae: Nemacheilinae) with notes on the composition of the genus and its phylogenetic relations.
- [Eight barbs and even more progeny - Lefua costata.]
- Proteocephalid tapeworms (Cestoda: Onchoproteocephalidea) of loaches (Cobitoidea): Evidence for monophyly and high endemism of parasites in the Far East.
- Length-weight relationships for four fish species from the Muling River, Heilongjiang, China.
- Analysis of new fish record of lefua costata in Henan province based on morphological and molecular systematic data.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life