Name - Lopholatilus chamaeleonticeps
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Spatial contrasts in hepatic and biliary PAHs in Tilefish (Lopholatilus chamaeleonticeps) throughout the Gulf of Mexico, with comparison to the Northwest Atlantic.
- Separation of realized ecological niche axes among sympatric tilefishes provides insight into potential drivers of co-occurrence in the NW Atlantic.
- Isotopic characterization of lifetime movement by two demersal fishes from the northeastern Gulf of Mexico.
- Environmental drivers of golden tilefish (Lopholatilus chamaeleonticeps) commercial landings and catch-per-unit-effort.
- Regional variation in mercury bioaccumulation among NW Atlantic Golden (Lopholatilus chamaeleonticeps) and Blueline (Caulolatilus microps) Tilefish.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life