Name - Trachurus murphyi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Spatial and temporal analysis and stock abundance prediction of Chilean jack mackerel Trachurus murphyi in fishing ground in Southeast Pacific.
- Migratory route of Chilean jack mackerel Trachurus murphyi in Southeast Pacific.
- Concurrent habitat fluctuations of two economically important marine species in the Southeast Pacific Ocean off Chile in relation to ENSO perturbations.
- Spatial and Temporal Variability of Parasite Communities: Implications for Fish Stock Identification.
- Synchronous spatio-temporal changes in potential habitats of Trachurus murphyi and Dosidicus gigas off Chile in relation to regime shift of Pacific decadal oscillation.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life