Name - Hymenaster pellucidus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Feeding of starfishes and shrimps in bathyal zone of the Norwegian Sea.
- Sea stars (Echinodermata: Asteroidea) of arctic North America.
- Echinoderms collected from a drifting ice island off the East Greenland coast, with comments on their distribution in adjacent waters.
- Microplastic pollution identified in deep-sea water and ingested by benthic invertebrates in the Rockall Trough, North Atlantic Ocean.
- Consistent microplastic ingestion by deep-sea invertebrates over the last four decades (1976-2015), a study from the North East Atlantic.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life