Name - Chromis punctipinnis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- CO2-induced ocean acidification does not affect individual or group behaviour in a temperate damselfish.
- Macroalgal height is more important than species identity in driving differences in the distribution and behavior of fishes.
- Timing of juvenile fish settlement at offshore oil platforms coincides with water mass advection into the Santa Barbara Channel, California.
- Pre-closure fishing pressure predicts effects of marine protected areas.
- Early indicators of MPA effects are detected by stereo-video.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life