Name - Poecilia mexicana
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Aspects of the life history of the Tamesi molly, Poecilia latipunctata, from two populations in the Rio Tamesi drainage in northeastern Mexico.
- microRNA expression variation as a potential molecular mechanism contributing to adaptation to hydrogen sulphide.
- Epigenetic inheritance of DNA methylation changes in fish living in hydrogen sulfide-rich springs.
- Parallel shifts of visual sensitivity and body coloration in replicate populations of extremophile fish.
- Two ecological gradients drive phenotypic differentiation of a cave fish over a few hundred metres.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life