Name - Poecilia mexicana
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Presence of Poecilia mexicana Steindachner in a temporary hyperhaline estuary of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sex-specific cognitive flexibility in Atlantic mollies when learning from male demonstrators exploring a new food source.
- Aspects of the life history of the Tamesi molly, Poecilia latipunctata, from two populations in the Rio Tamesi drainage in northeastern Mexico.
- microRNA expression variation as a potential molecular mechanism contributing to adaptation to hydrogen sulphide.
- Epigenetic inheritance of DNA methylation changes in fish living in hydrogen sulfide-rich springs.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life