Name - Cephalopholis cruentata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Stable isotope analysis of eye lenses from invasive lionfish yields record of resource use.
- High predatory efficiency and abundance drive expected ecological impacts of a marine invasive fish.
- Age, Growth, and Natural Mortality of Graysby, Cephalophilis cruentata, from the Southeastern United States.
- Trophic overlap of lionfish (Pterois volitans) and two native predators (Lutjanus apodus and Cephalopholis cruentata) in the western Caribbean.
- Differential learning by native versus invasive predators to avoid distasteful cleaning mutualists.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life