Name - Cephalopholis cruentata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Age, Growth, and Natural Mortality of Graysby, Cephalophilis cruentata, from the Southeastern United States.
- Trophic overlap of lionfish (Pterois volitans) and two native predators (Lutjanus apodus and Cephalopholis cruentata) in the western Caribbean.
- Differential learning by native versus invasive predators to avoid distasteful cleaning mutualists.
- Ecological impacts of an invasive mesopredator do not differ from those of a native mesopredator: lionfish in Caribbean Panama.
- Drivers of fine-scale diurnal space use by a coral-reef mesopredatory fish.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life