Name - Atherina boyeri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Seasonal Variations in Fatty Acid and Nutritional Composition of Sand Smelt (Atherina boyeri) caught from Cekerek Dam (Yozgat, Turkey).
- The effects and interactions of three invasive fish species introduced to the aquatic ecosystem of a Turkish Lake (Egirdir Lake).
- LIGULA INTESTINALIS (L., 1758) INFECTION OF EURYHALINE FISH THE SAND SMELT ATHERINA BOYERI RISSO, 1810.
- Length-weight relationships and condition factors of the sand smelt Atherina boyeri (Risso, 1810) estimated from commercial and experimental catches in Lake Trichonis (Western Greece).
- Some Growth Properties and Length at First Maturity of Big Scale Sand Smelt (Atherina boyeri Risso, 1810) in Iznik Lake, Turkey.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life