Name - Pelates quadrilineatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Sound Production by a Recoiling System in the Pempheridae and Terapontidae.
- Food partitioning of two co-occurring Terapontid fishes, Terapon jarbua and Pelates quadrilineatus, in Coastal areas of Trang Province, Southern Thailand.
- Molecular Phylogeny of Philippine Tigerperches (Perciformes: Terapontidae) Based on Mitochondrial Genes.
- Growth characteristics of four representative fishes and their responses to seagrass resource changes in typical tropical seagrass beds of Hainan Island.
- The effects of season on the metal levels of tissues of some lessepsian species caught from the Northeastern Mediterranean Sea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life