Name - Thalassarche eremita
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Two crippling lifers and a first: observations of the Chatham albatross and wandering whistling-duck in Tasmania.
- Two rare albatrosses in southern Peru.
- Distribution and predictability of foraging areas in breeding Chatham albatrosses Thalassarche eremita in relation to environmental characteristics.
- Factors (type, colour, density, and shape) determining the removal of marine plastic debris by seabirds from the South Pacific Ocean: Is there a pattern?
- Fine-Scale Distribution, Abundance, and Foraging Behavior of Salvin's, Buller's, and Chatham Albatrosses in the Northern Humboldt Upwelling System.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life