Name - Sardinella lemuru
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- New records of fishes from the coasts of the Yokohama, Kawasaki and Nakanose areas, Tokyo Bay - VI.
- Mitochondrial DNA reveals genetically structured haplogroups of Bali sardinella (Sardinella lemuru) in Philippine waters.
- Upwelling Impact on Sardinella lemuru during the Indian Ocean Dipole in the Bali Strait, Indonesia.
- Insights into the environmental conditions contributing to variability in the larval recruitment of the tropical sardine Sardinella lemuru.
- Development of information system for Lemuru Fisheries Data in Bali Strait with Fishing Gear Using Purse Seine, Payang, and Gill Net.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life