Name - Sardinella lemuru
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Upwelling Impact on Sardinella lemuru during the Indian Ocean Dipole in the Bali Strait, Indonesia.
- Insights into the environmental conditions contributing to variability in the larval recruitment of the tropical sardine Sardinella lemuru.
- Development of information system for Lemuru Fisheries Data in Bali Strait with Fishing Gear Using Purse Seine, Payang, and Gill Net.
- Linking variability in early life growth of Sardinella lemuru to changes in habitat conditions in Zamboanga upwelling system, Sulu Sea, the Philippines.
- Restriction Site-Associated DNA Sequencing Reveals Local Adaptation Despite High Levels of Gene Flow in Sardinella lemuru (Bleeker, 1853) Along the Northern Coast of Mindanao, Philippines.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life