Name - Pomatomus saltatrix
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Stock dynamics and predator-prey effects of Atlantic bonito and bluefish as top predators in the Black Sea.
- Reproductive biology and recruitment of bluefish Pomatomus saltatrix (Perciformes: Pomatomidae) in the southwestern Atlantic.
- Monitoring of weekly catch per unit effort (CPUE) and some biological features of bluefish (Pomatomus saltatrix Linnaeus, 1766) captured from southern Black Sea coasts of Turkey.
- Diet composition of bluefish Pomatomus saltatrix (Linnaeus, 1766) in the Sea of Marmara.
- Metal Bioaccumulation in the Gill, Liver, and Muscle of Bluefish (Pomatomus saltatrix) From the Northeastern Mediterranean and Human Health Risk Assessment Associated with Their Seasonal Consumption.
- Assessment of morphological variation between stocks of bluefish, Pomatomus saltatrix (Actinopterygii, Perciformes, Pomatomidae), in the Aegean Sea, Black Sea, and Sea of Marmara.
- Feeding Habits of Predatory Thermophilic Fish Species and Species with Subtropical Affinity from Recently Extended Distributional Range in Northeast Adriatic Sea, Croatia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life