Name - Parambassis baculis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Lymphocystis in Parambassis baculis in Mexico City.
- Fish fauna of Wajoo nullah, an important tributary of the river Ravi in Kathua District, Jammu Region, Jammu and Kashmir State, India.
- Length-weight relationships of four indigenous fish species from Brahmaputra River, Assam, India.
- Length-weight relationships of four indigenous fish species collected in Assam and Meghalaya, India.
- Length-weight relationships of four small indigenous freshwater fishes from the subtropical Ganga River, India.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life