Name - Gymnocypris namensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight and length-length relationships of four native fish species of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, China.
- Isolation and characterization of ten polymorphic microsatellite loci from Gymnocypris chui and cross-amplification in seven highly specialized Schizothoracinae fishes.
- Biomagnification of persistent organic pollutants along a high-altitude aquatic food chain in the Tibetan Plateau: Processes and mechanisms.
- Full-length transcript sequencing accelerates the transcriptome research of Gymnocypris namensis, an iconic fish of the Tibetan Plateau.
- Chromosome composition and ploidy analysis of endemic Gymnocypris namensis.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life