Name - Pseudaphritis urvillii
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Migration history and stock structure of two putatively diadromous teleost fishes, as determined by genetic and otolith chemistry analyses.
- Connectivity, migration and recruitment in a catadromous fish.
- Environmental flows stimulate the upstream movement of juvenile diadromous fishes.
- An investigation of genetic connectivity shines a light on the relative roles of isolation by distance and oceanic currents in three diadromous fish species.
- Fish in Focus: Congolli Pseudaphritis urvillii (Pseudaphritidae).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life