Name - Lutjanus malabaricus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Partitioning of diet between species and life history stages of sympatric and cryptic snappers (Lutjanidae) based on DNA metabarcoding.
- Levels of Heavy Metals in Fish and Sediments from Different Salinity Gradients of Lower Agusan River to Butuan Bay, Caraga, Philippines.
- Measurement of swimming ability in larval marine fishes: comparison of critical speed with in situ speed.
- Alleviating Growth and Recruitment Overfishing through Simple Management Changes: Insights from an Overexploited Long-Lived Fish.
- Hierarchical structure and mechanical properties of fish scales from Lutjanidae with different habitat depths.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life