Name - Cynoscion regalis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Diel and tidal influences on the abundance and food habits of four young-of-the-year fish in Delaware Bay, USA, marsh creeks.
- Influence of feeding structures and early development on foraging guild assignment in four co-occurring fishes (Family Sciaenidae).
- Using the otolith sulcus to aid in prey identification and improve estimates of prey size in diet studies of a piscivorous predator.
- Using Acoustic Telemetry to Estimate Weakfish Survival Rates along the US East Coast.
- An integrated tagging and catch-curve model reveals high and seasonally-varying natural mortality for a fish population at low stock biomass.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life