Name - Amniataba percoides
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Record of the banded grunter Amniataba percoides (Teraponidae) from the Clarence River, New South Wales.
- Investigational piscivory of some juvenile Australian freshwater fishes by the introduced Mozambique tilapia Oreochromis mossambicus.
- Gut content and stable isotope analyses provide complementary understanding of ontogenetic dietary shifts and trophic relationships among fishes in a tropical river.
- Length-length and length-weight relationships of fish species from the Lake Eyre Basin, Australia.
- Barred grunters shift objects to access benthic invertebrates in a crater lake.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life