Name - Parupeneus spilurus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- A complex of Transversotrematidae (Platyhelminthes: Digenea) associated with mullid fishes of the Indo-West Pacific Region, including the descriptions of four new species of Transversotrema.
- Opecoelidae (Digenea) in northern Great Barrier Reef goatfishes (Perciformes: Mullidae).
- Sexual dichromatism and dimorphism in the goatfish Parupeneus spilurus (Perciformes: Mullidae) in southern Japan.
- Four new monorchiids from marine teleost fishes of Moreton Bay and the Great Barrier Reef, Australia, including the proposal of a new genus.
- Sea temperature and habitat effects on juvenile reef fishes along a tropicalizing coastline.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life