Name - Diaphus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- DNA barcoding and morphological taxonomy: identification of lanternfish (Myctophidae) larvae in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Feeding habits estimated from weight-related isotope variations of mesopelagic fish larvae in the Kuroshio waters of the northeastern East China Sea.
- Ichthyoplankton of the central North Atlantic Ocean: larval development of lanternfish species (Pisces: Myctophidae).
- Dietary composition of myctophid larvae off Western Australia.
- Ichthyoplankton community structure on the shelf break off northeastern Brazil.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life