Name - Macrognathus aculeatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Stages of lesser spiny eel, Macrognathus aculeatus in captive condition: embryonic development.
- Length-weight relationships of three freshwater fish species from Rupnaryan and Kangsabati River, West Bengal, India.
- Analysis of stomach content of piscivorous fishes caught in Danau Panggang Peatland, South Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Aspects of reproductive biology of the lesser spiny eel Macrognathus aculeatus (Bloch, 1786) from river Ganga, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Truss network based morphometric and meristic variations among south-western populations of Macrognathus aculeatus in Bangladesh.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life