Name - Trematomus bernacchi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Antifreeze glycoprotein biosynthesis in Antarctic fishes.
- Hepatic ultrastructural specialization in Antarctic fishes.
- Mycosporine-like amino acids in 38 species of subtidal marine organisms from McMurdo Sound, Antarctica.
- Did glacial advances during the Pleistocene influence differently the demographic histories of benthic and pelagic Antarctic shelf fishes? - Inferences from intraspecific mitochondrial and nuclear DNA sequence diversity.
- Resistance to freezing by Antarctic fauna: supercooling and osmoregulation.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life