Name - Chaetodon trifasciatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Reef fish hybridization: lessons learnt from butterflyfishes (genus Chaetodon).
- Does genetic distance between parental species influence outcomes of hybridization among coral reef butterflyfishes?
- Foraging plasticity in obligate corallivorous Melon butterflyfish across three recently bleached reefs.
- On the gut content, community structure and potential using of butterfly fishes (Chaetodontidae) as bioindicators for coral reefs status.
- Growth patterns of specialized reef fishes distributed across the Red Sea to Gulf of Aden.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life