Name - Montipora capitata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Metabolomic signatures of coral bleaching history.
- Characterization of the microbiome and immune response in corals with chronic Montipora white syndrome.
- Coral bleaching response is unaltered following acclimatization to reefs with distinct environmental conditions.
- Reproductive plasticity of Hawaiian Montipora corals following thermal stress.
- Shifting baselines: Physiological legacies contribute to the response of reef corals to frequent heatwaves.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life