Name - Atrina fragilis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Isotopic evidence of cool winter conditions in the mid-Piacenzian (Pliocene) of the southern North Sea Basin.
- [Presence of Atrina fragilis (Pennant, 1777) (Mollusca Bivalvia Pinnidae) on the Gironde coast.]
- Marine biological survey to establish the distribution and status of fan mussels Atrina fragilis and other Marine Protected Area (MPA) search features within the Sound of Canna, Inner Hebrides.
- Comparative distribution of the fan mussel Atrina fragilis (Bivalvia, Pinnidae) in protected and trawled areas of the north Aegean Sea (Thermaikos Gulf).
- Using verified species distribution models to inform the conservation of a rare marine species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life