Name - Nerophis ophidion
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The relationships between gut length and prey preference of three pipefish (Syngnathus acus, Syngnathus typhle, Nerophis ophidion Linnaeus, 1758) species distributed in Aegean Sea, Turkey.
- Parental investment and immune dynamics in sex-role reversed pipefishes.
- Feeding Ecology of Pipefish Species Inhabiting Mediterranean Seagrasses.
- Increased energy expenditure is an indirect effect of habitat structural complexity loss.
- Comparative assessment of immunological tolerance in fish with natural immunodeficiency.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life