Name - Enchelyopus cimbrius
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Studies on endangered and rare non-commercial fish species recorded in the Pomeranian Bay (southern Baltic Sea) in 2010-2013.
- Studies on the biology of non-commercial species, based on the example of the fourbeard rockling Enchelyopus cimbrius (L., 1766) (Gadiformes: Lotidae) in the southern Baltic.
- Fish egg predation by Baltic sprat and herring: do species characteristics and development stage matter?
- Presence of microplastics in benthic and epibenthic organisms: Influence of habitat, feeding mode and trophic level.
- Ichthyoplankton of the South-Eastern Baltic Sea in the summer season: modern changes in the distribution and abundance of eggs and larvae of mass species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life