Name - Brevoortia aurea
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Metals in coastal zones impacted with urban and industrial wastes: Insights on the metal accumulation pattern in fish species.
- Mercury cycling and bioaccumulation in a changing coastal system: From water to aquatic organisms.
- Length-weight relationships and condition factor of eight fish species inhabiting the Rocha Lagoon, Uruguay.
- Length-weight and length-length relationship for three marine fish species of commercial importance from southwestern Atlantic Ocean coast.
- Phylogenetic relationships, genetic diversity and biogeography of menhadens, genus Brevoortia (Clupeiformes, Clupeidae).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life