Name - Cheilodipterus quinquelineatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Revisiting the 'Centre Hypotheses' of the Indo-West Pacific: Idiosyncratic genetic diversity of nine reef species offers weak support for the Coral Triangle as a centre of genetic biodiversity.
- Species-specific molecular responses of wild coral reef fishes during a marine heatwave.
- Thermal acclimation of tropical coral reef fishes to global heat waves.
- Contrasting effects of constant and fluctuating pCO^2 conditions on the exercise physiology of coral reef fishes.
- Ear Development in Select Coral Reef Fishes: Clues for the Role of Hearing in Larval Orientation Behavior?
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life