Name - Lutjanus novemfasciatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Effect of plant protease inhibitors on digestive proteases in two fish species, Lutjanus argentiventris and L. novemfasciatus.
- First record of the Pacific dog snapper, Lutjanus novemfasciatus, in California.
- Phylogenetic relationships of tropical eastern Pacific snappers (Lutjanidae) inferred from mitochondrial DNA sequences.
- Comparative analysis of diet composition and its relation to morphological characteristics in juvenile fish of three lutjanid species in a Mexican Pacific coastal lagoon.
- Establishing genome sizes of focal fishery and aquaculture species along Baja California, Mexico.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life