Name - Barbus rebeli
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Recent contributions to the distribution of the freshwater ichthyofauna in Greece.
- Accumulation of Heavy Metals in Some Organs in Barbel and Chub from Crn Drim River in the Republic of Macedonia.
- Occurrence and intensity of hepatic capillariasis in the barbel (Barbus rebeli) from the river Crn Drim in the Republic of Macedonia.
- Length-weight Relationships of Five Cyprinid Fish Species from Lake Ohrid.
- Length-weight relationship and condition factor of two cyprinid fishes Squalius squalus and Barbus rebeli from the river Crn Drim in the Republic of the North Macedonia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life