Name - Psilorhynchus balitora
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- On a collection of fishes from the southern part of Ukhrul District, Manipur.
- The gill arches of Psilorhynchus (Ostariophysi: Psilorhynchidae).
- Fishes of Khasi Hills, Meghalaya (India), with observations on their distributional pattern.
- Length-weight and length-length relationships of Balitora brucei Gray, 1830 and Psilorhynchus balitora (Hamilton, 1822) from the Ranganadi river of Assam, India.
- Length-weight relationships of four indigenous fish species from Brahmaputra River, Assam, India.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life