Name - Parambassis lala
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationships of three freshwater fish species from Rupnaryan and Kangsabati River, West Bengal, India.
- Length-weight relationships of four indigenous fish species from Brahmaputra River, Assam, India.
- Morphometric and meristic traits of three ambassid fish species (Chanda nama, Parambassis lala and Parambassis ranga).
- An overview of fishes of Dhule and Nandurbar districts, Maharashtra, India.
- Life-history traits of three Ambassid fishes (Chanda nama, Parambassis lala and Parambassis ranga) from the Mathabhanga River, southwestern Bangladesh.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life